What we do:
- Who said wine has to be intimidating?! The purpose of wine trails is to make wine fun and enjoyable for everyone. We explain the basics of understanding and appreciating good quality wines.
- We will go through some general guidelines of pairing wine with food and vice versa.
- We will taste different styles of wine throughout the trail. These are carefully chosen for you.
- You will enjoy these wines in some of Dublin's best wine venues.
- You will meet knowledgeable wine professionals along the way so you can ask them all the wine questions you want!
On the day:
- The maximum number of people per wine trail is 15 (for larger groups please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive an email a few days before the wine trail confirming the meeting place - we usually meet around Dublin 2.
- Duration: 2-2.5 hours
- If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know in advance.
- Please be on time out of respect for other participants.
- We will be doing a little bit of walking so please wear comfortable shoes. As Irish weather can be unpredictable at times, an umbrella/raincoat might also be useful.
Get in touch...
We love to hear from fellow wine lovers! For more information contact us by email or phone.